Sunday, May 20, 2007

Less than three months to go!

It's now official the wedding party will be clothed. As of today, the bridesmaids have all been fitted for their dresses and shoes. Last week, Shawn and I picked out the tuxes. For being my first time in a tux shop, I think I did pretty well. I can definitely say that the groom sure has it easier than the bride when it comes to picking out their wedding day attire...geez.

Our big project for this week is finalizing the invitations. The wording on the invites isn't really the hard part....who knew that picking out a font/style could be so irritating!

The biggest event of the week, though, is on Saturday! My parents and Shawn's parents finally get to meet. You'd think they might have already met throughout our four years together, but it never happened until now! We will be having lunch at his parent's house. It should be fun! They're actually a lot alike. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Potin Family said...

Bets - the blog looks great. Had fun at lunch today. I am looking forward to "ushing"!