Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First wedding shower


The first wedding shower went off without a hitch. It was given by Mrs. Gail Parkerson ("my second mom") at her house. We all had a great time and the food was wonderful. Everyone couldn't quit raving about Mrs. Gail's house. We also played a funny memory game and managed to come up with and "Ode to Betsy" poem. It was too cute. We received tons of great gifts and I was able to catch up with a lot of people I don't see too often. I don't really understand why I was so nervous about the shower. I barely slept the night before and even got myself all worked up while I was getting ready that day. I think I might need to work on some breathing techniques before the "Big Day" if I got that worked up before a shower! All and all, the shower was just perfect! Thanks again Mrs. Gail!

No comments: